Fast Production of CAR-T
Shorten the time of CAR-T manufacturing process with proprietary technology and novel process development
Extremely fast cell processing, miniaturized and fully automated
GMP-grade cell manufacturing
Time-saving, Labor-saving, Effective
- Patients are sick and have no time to wait.
- Shorten the patient's hospital stay and use medical resources effectively
- Ultra-fast cell manufacturing technology: Shorten manufacturing process, reduce costs, reduce the time of cell culture in vitro and optimize cell condition
- Fully automated and miniaturized equipment: Automation and miniaturization can reduce costs, avoid cell contamination during operation, and reduce space requirements in the medical processing center.
- GMP-grade cell production: Comply with the regulations and set the standards
DashCAR™ is a proprietary technology that facilitates the fast manufacturing of chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T). With significant efficacy seen in two FDA-approved CAR-T products, the field of cell-based immunotherapies received immerse attention and great research interests. Despite encouraging clinical outcomes with currently available CAR-T therapies, there is still room for improvement in terms of the time and cost required to produce CAR-T treatments for patients.
Regarding conventional CAR-T therapies, apheresis to expansion of CAR-T cells often takes 9 to 14 days, not to mention the obilgatory releasing tests before infusing back to patients. For seriously ill cancer patients, e.g. patients with relapsed/refractory cancer, the time-consuming process of manufacturing CAR-T treatments seems unbearable in comparison to the agony they faced with the devastating disease. ARCE therapeutics leveages unique research and development vivacity alongside novel process development technology, DashCAR™ is created to realize fast manufacturing of CAR-T cells.
The manufacturing process of conventional CAR-T therapies is like climbing a mountain with various hurdles needed to be coped with; As with DashCAR™, the noteworthy CAR-T manufacturing process, only requires 24 to 72 hrs of time to be ready for patients. In other words, DashCAR™ as if going through a fast-track tunnel that saves valuable time for cancer patients. DashCAR™, a CAR-T therapy with potent efficacy and comprehensive safety profile makes fast manufacturing of CAR-T therapy a reality to provide timely medical service.